Volunteer for the Parker Planning Commission

Are you looking for a way to get involved in your community? Volunteer commission member positions and alternate positions are coming open soon on the Parker Planning Commission.

The Planning Commission, an advisory board appointed by the Town Council, provides recommendations to Council on land use and related development issues. Those with an interest in land use and development are encouraged to apply. Regular meetings are held the second and fourth Thursday of each month at 7 p.m.at Town Hall.  To be appointed, you must be a resident of the Town of Parker for at least one year immediately preceding the date of appointment and be a registered elector.

Relatives of Town employees and officials are not eligible to apply. If you are eligible, please send a letter of interest and resume to: Town of Parker Community Development Department, Attn: Rosemary Sietsema, 20120 E. Mainstreet, Parker, CO  80138. The deadline for applications is Thursday, April 30 at 5 p.m.

Please contact the Community Development Department with any questions at 303.841.2332.

Looking for Something?


  1. says

    I've found that the "Official" places in Parker that the courts system recognizes are: The Parker Recreation Center, Town of Parker, Parker Libraries & Praying Hands Ranch.

  2. says

    The Parker Arts Council has many opportunities for High School Youth to Volunteer and get their High School required Community Service Hours.
    See the Parker Arts Council Website for upcoming events and contact them if you would like to volunteer for any of the events.
    Community Service doing a fun event!
    What a way to go.

  3. angie says

    I have 2 sons that attend Ponderosa High School are there any community service opportunities for hem?

  4. parkercolorado says

    Thanks so much for posting that, I've had a bunch of parents looking for stuff for their teens to do to fulfill that requirement.