Come celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday while getting a workout! This year’s course has been modified to include a fully accessible 5K loop.
Turkey Day 5K FUN Run/Walk 2015
Date: Thursday, Nov. 26, 2015
Time: 8 a.m.
Location: Recreation Center
Rate: $15 pre-register
$20 race day
A scaled-down version of our 5K race series, this non-sanctioned event is unofficially timed, however all participants will receive a giveaway and chance to win prizes. Strollers are welcome but please leave your dog at home.
- Pre-registration closes Tuesday, Nov. 24 at midnight.
- Race-day registration is available for an additional $5.
- NEW-Register a family of four or more by Nov. 24 and receive 10 percent off the registration fee!
- A small convenience fee will be assessed to online registrations.
Your souvenir bib and giveaway can be picked up on Wednesday, Nov. 25 at Parker Sports Authority from 12:30 to 5:30 p.m. or the morning of the event beginning at 7 a.m.
Volunteer opportunities are available! A link will be posted closer to the event.
Additional Event and Sponsorship Information
This event is held rain, snow, or shine. Refunds will not be issued. Parking is limited, please carpool. For additional event information, contact Hillary Roemersberger at 303.805.3278 or by email. For sponsorship information, please contact Jaime Vollertsen at 303.805.3267 or by email.
- November 27, 2014
- 8 a.m.
- Cherry Creek Trail at the Parker Recreation Center
- Course Map (PDF)
- Strollers are welcome, but please leave dogs at home for this event.
- Parking is limited, please carpool.
- This is a non-sanctioned, unofficially timed event.
- View our video to see how much fun we have!
Registration and Packet Pickup
All registered participants receive a commemorative winter cap and a chance to win prizes. An early packet pickup and runner’s expo will be held on Wednesday, November 26 from 12:30 to 5:30 p.m. at the Recreation Center.Bring a non-perishable, single-serving food item for the Parker Task Force and receive an additional prize drawing ticket (limit one per person).
Contact Hillary Roemersberger at 303.805.3278 or email hroemersberger@parkeronline.
17301 E. Lincoln Ave.
Parker, CO 80134