There are a variety of public transportation options available in Parker.
Most of the Town of Parker is within the Regional Transportation District (RTD).
Local RTD routes serving the Town of Parker include:
- Parker Call-n-Ride: Provides local curb to curb bus service in limited areas of Parker.
- Route P (Parker / Denver): Provides commuter service to downtown Denver.
- Route 483 (Lincoln Avenue / Parker Road): Provides commuter service to the Lincoln Light Rail station.
- Route 153 (Chambers Road): Provides service to Aurora along Parker Road.
- Access-a-Ride: Provides service to residents with disabilities; pick-up locations are limited to locations within ¾ mile of a fixed route.
For more information about any of the RTD services mentioned above, please visit the RTD Web site or call 303.299.6000.
Douglas County Transit Solutions (DCTS):
Provides links to other available transit services for Douglas County Residents.
The Denver Regional Mobility and Access Council developed the Getting There Guide, which is intended to bridge the transportation gap for citizens with limited mobility. The guide lists transit providers, service areas, availability, costs and more. To view the Getting There Guide, visit their Web site or call 303.861.3711.
Need a ride? Call-n-Ride is a personalized bus service that travels within select RTD service areas. You can get to work, school, shopping or other fun activities on your schedule with just one call to 303.301.5772.
The cost is $2.25 per ride for adults or $1.10 for seniors or students.
View Call-n-Ride Service Information
The RTD Call-n-Ride serves areas of Parker generally located north of Hess Road
and east of Twenty Mile Road. Service areas include Cottonwood, downtown Parker, Parker Adventist Hospital, the Wal-Mart and Target developments, Canterberry, Idyllwilde and many other neighborhoods and commercial areas.
View Call-n-Ride Service Area Map
For more information, please call 303.841.0353 or email us.