Offering HALF OFF REGISTRATION AND SUPPLY FEES
PEPC Early Learning Center offering a great deal for parents in Parker
- Enroll now and start by January 31st.
- Mom’s Day Out, Preschool, Pre-K and Jr.K classes
- Ages 15 months to 5 years old.
Call Kim Wilkens @303-865-7418 to set up tour. www.pepc.org
PEPC Early Learning Center’s goal is to provide a positive experience to help your child discover a love of learning and promote academic, spiritual, social and emotional growth. By teaching the whole child, differentiating for individual needs and partnering with parents, we provide an environment where children can thrive.
A Christian atmosphereMom’s Day Out, Preschool, Pre-K and Jr. K Classes Offer:
- Small child to teacher ratio
- Fun and safe environment
- Age appropriate activities
- Bible stories and songs
- Caring and loving staff committed to making learning fun & interactive
- Montessori influence
We have a structured day and do many activities that help children learn how to interact with others in a group setting. We introduce letters, numbers, colors, shapes and many other concepts in a variety of ways so that learning is fun and hands on.
Curriculum focuses on:
- Christian Values
- Reading, Writing, Math, Science and Social Studies
- Large and Fine Motor Skills
- Creative Expression
- Self Discovery
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday 9am to 1pm, with enrichment from 7-9am and 1-3:30pm. Classes are offered mid August until the end of May. Summer Camp is offered June and/or July.
PEPC Early Learning Center
9030 Miller Road
Parker, CO 80138
Visit us on Facebook here.