Wine Walks are BACK for 2012!
You know how much fun these are so now you can add the LAST FRIDAYS May – October to your calendar of events.
What is the Old Town Parker Wine Walk?
One Friday a month the Parker Chamber sponsors these fun events to help Parker neighbors get to know each other and to help out the business’ on Mainstreet in Parker.
- You pay just $10 and receive a signature wine tasting glass and 10 tokens for 10 wine samples
- You receive a bag of goodies with samples, coupons and special deals from business owners in Parker
- You get a map directing you to the locations where you’ll be able to sample wine and meet the local business owners.
You’ll discover all sorts of wonderful places you never knew were there like Fruits of Our Spirit Gift Shop, Swirls Frozen Yogurt, Parker Panache ladies boutique, Poor Richards Used Book store and many more.
Parker Wine Walk Dates are the last FRIDAY of each month:
- May 25, 2012 – 5-8 p.m. - Benefiting Double Angel Foundation
- June 29, 2012 – 5-9 p.m. - Benefiting Relay for Life
- July 27, 2012 – 5-9 p.m. – Benefiting Project Sanctury
- August 31, 2012 – 5-9 p.m. - Benefiting Parker Historical Society
- September 28, 2012 – 5-9 p.m. - Benefiting Rotary Club of Parker
- October 26, 2012 – 5-9 p.m. – Parker Senior Center
2012 Wine Walk Participants
- American Family Insurance
- elev. 5900 kitchen and bar
- Fruits of Our Spirit
- Gooseberry Pottery
- Mainstreet Center
- Mainstreet Flower Market
- Mainstreet Marketplace
- Nomelie Cupcakes
- PACE Center
- Parker Med Spa
- Parker Panache
- Pinetree Jewerlers
- Poor Richard’s Book Shoppe
- Swirls Yogurt
- Tailgate Tavern
- Take Shape for Life
- Travel Leaders-All Points Travel
- Vines Cellar
- Warhorse Inn
- Wild Iris Salon
- Rocky Mountain Real Estate Advisors
- Parker Chamber of Commerce
- Parker Golf Repair
The brand new logo for this new Chamber Signature event was created by Kena Peterson Designs in Parker.