Parker’s Annual Free Community Easter Egg Hunt at O’Brien Park
Exciting News! For the 2018 Egg Hunt on Mainstreet 3 Christian organizations are joining forces to make this fun family event happen. Crossroads, Southeast Christian School and PEPC are all helping run the event this year.
Join the fun at the annual Easter Egg HUNT!
Bring the family for the spectacle of 30,000 eggs, snacks, balloon animals, the Easter Bunny and more!
When: March 31, 2018
Ages: 9:45 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Where: O’Brien Park, Parker (Parker Rd. and Mainstreet)
The Hunt eggs hunts are broken down by ages:
- 0-3 at 10:20
- 4-5 at 10:40
- 6-8 at 11:00
- 9-10 at 11:20
There will be a 4 eggs hunts, a prayer booth, balloon animals, and a tattoo booth
This is a free event, fun for families
Contact Pam@pepc.org with questions.
Please arrive early to ensure your child is able to make their HUNT time.
SEE YOU THERE!
Come to the Biggest Easter Egg HUNT in Town!
- Over 30,000 Easter Eggs in 4 egg hunts
- Prayer Booth
- Balloon Animals
- Tattoo Booth
Best of All, EVERYTHING is FREE!
Looking for some quick and easy things to make with your kids this Easter? Pillsbury was kind enough to share a few suggestions for our readers.
For Easter Breakfast/Brunch
- Bunny Tail Buns, a playful cinnamon and sugar bread twisted up into a bunny shape with a cottontail
For Easter Lunch/Dinner
- For a playful twist on the standard dinner roll, they could also shape bread dough into festive flowers with this Flower Buns recipe
- To give dinner guests a unique sweet treat at each table setting, here is a recipe for edible Easter Basket Cookies. Fill with jelly beans and shredded coconut with a touch of neon food coloring.
- As a snack for any younger dinner guests, your readers could create these Cheesy Easter Shapes, baked fast with refrigerated pizza dough.
Using any leftover ham from Easter dinner you and the kids could make:
Fun and Easy!