The Annual Free Community Easter Egg Hunt at O’brien Park
Saturday, April 19
- Time: 10:30am – 12:30pm
- Location: O’Brien Memorial Park, Parker, CO 80138
Parker Road & Mainstreet
Come to the Biggest Easter Egg HUNT in Town!
- Over 20,000 Easter Eggs
- Bounce Houses
- Easter Tattoos
- Coloring Contest
- Balloon Animals
- The Easter Bunny, (bring your camera)
Best of All, EVERYTHING is FREE!
Looking for some quick and easy things to make with your kids this Easter? Pillsbury was kind enough to share a few suggestions for our readers.
For Easter Breakfast/Brunch
- Bunny Tail Buns, a playful cinnamon and sugar bread twisted up into a bunny shape with a cotton tail
For Easter Lunch/Dinner
- For a playful twist on the standard dinner roll, they could also shape bread dough into festive flowers with this Flower Buns recipe
- To give dinner guests a unique sweet treat at each table setting, here is a recipe for edible Easter Basket Cookies. Fill with jellybeans and food colored coconut.
- As a snack for any younger dinner guests, your readers could create these Cheesy Easter Shapes, baked fast with refrigerated pizza dough.
Using any leftover ham from Easter dinner you and the kids could make:
Fun and Easy!