Parker’s Annual Free Community Easter Egg Hunt at O’Brien Park
CROSSROADS FAMILY: We are sorry, but due to the snow that is here, and the additional snow in the forecast,The EASTER EGG HUNT is cancelled this year.
And even though HUNT is cancelled, we will still be celebrating that Jesus rose from the dead for us! Join us at 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, or at 8:00, 9:30 and 11:00 a.m. on Sunday as we worship him!
Join the fun at the annual Easter Egg HUNT!
Crossroads Community Church has once again taken charge of this event complete with over 30,000 eggs, snacks, balloon animals, the Easter Bunny and more!
When: March 26th, booths open at 9:45
Ages: 0 – 3 at 10:15, 4 – 6 at 10:40, 7 and older at 11:00.
Where: O’Brien Park, Parker (Parker Rd. and Main Street)
Please arrive early to ensure your child is able to make their HUNT time.
SEE YOU THERE!
Questions? Contact Guy!
Come to the Biggest Easter Egg HUNT in Town!
- Over 30,000 Easter Eggs
- Balloon Animals
- The Easter Bunny, (bring your camera)
Best of All, EVERYTHING is FREE!
Looking for some quick and easy things to make with your kids this Easter? Pillsbury was kind enough to share a few suggestions for our readers.
For Easter Breakfast/Brunch
- Bunny Tail Buns, a playful cinnamon and sugar bread twisted up into a bunny shape with a cotton tail
For Easter Lunch/Dinner
- For a playful twist on the standard dinner roll, they could also shape bread dough into festive flowers with this Flower Buns recipe
- To give dinner guests a unique sweet treat at each table setting, here is a recipe for edible Easter Basket Cookies. Fill with jellybeans and food colored coconut.
- As a snack for any younger dinner guests, your readers could create these Cheesy Easter Shapes, baked fast with refrigerated pizza dough.
Using any leftover ham from Easter dinner you and the kids could make:
Fun and Easy!