Meet the Candidates Town of Parker Colorado
Mike Waid Candidate for Mayor of Parker Colorado 2012
Mike Waid and his family have been proud Parker residents since 2000. Originally from Albuquerque, New Mexico, Mike and his wife Pamela moved to Colorado in 1997. They started their family in Fort Collins with the birth of their first son, Christopher. Soon after, they moved to Parker where they were blessed with their second son Matthew.
Mike and his wife Pamela are the owners of Mike Waid & Associates, Inc. which publishes community magazines, including Search Parker Magazine.
Mike’s number one priority in life is his family.
“Parker is truly an amazing and unique community that we call home. My pro-Parker and pro-small business approach coupled with my experience as a Town Council member and Parker small business owner makes me the ideal choice to represent the citizens as Mayor.”
EDUCATION - University of New Mexico – B.A. Political Science/Economics
PARKER ELECTED OFFICE
- Town of Parker Town Council
- - Elected in Nov. 2008 to serve until Nov. 2012
- - Mayor Pro Tem 2012
- - Acting Mayor 2011
PARKER COMMUNITY SERVICE
- Town of Parker Special Licensing Authority - Served as Chairman, Vice-Chair and Board Member 2002-2007
- Parker Chamber of Commerce - Board Member 2003-2006
- Cherry Creek Valley Rotary Club of Parker - Charter member, President 2007-2008
- Space EGGsploration Foundation, a 501(c)3 foundation - Co-founder, Chairman 2005-2011
- Apex Contemporary Dance Theater, a 501(c)3 foundation - Board member 2007-Present
- Debbie Jackson Memorial Foundation, a 501(c)3 foundation - Vice-President 2006-Present
- St. Matthews Preschool - Past Board Member
- Junior Achievement of Northern Colorado - Past Board Member
- REAL Youth Soccer of Colorado - Assistant Coach
- Tomahawks Youth Baseball - Assistant Coach
Visit Mike’s website to see his ideas about the issues facing the Town of Parker
- Parks & Recreation
- Small Business
- Economic Development
Candidates for Parker Town Council:
Candidates for the Parker Mayor November 2012
If you have any questions for Mike Waid you can leave them below. We will let him know to come and answer.