Debbie Lewis is proud to be a Parker resident since 1981 and is committed to our community. She has raised two children in Parker and is the proud grandmother of three. Debbie has a BS in Education and has been a Parker small business owner for more than 30 years. She has been the award recipient of the prestigious Citizen of the Year O’Brien Award and has been a Parker Chamber of Commerce member for many years.
Debbie Lewis has a FIVE STAR PLAN for Parker
Debbie has a plan that she would like to institute once elected. This plan will help to keep Parker the wonderful place that it currently is while creating a better future. This plan has five steps, including:
- * Ensure fiscal efficiency by paying down debt while increasing revenue.
- * Streamline policies to create a positive business environment while actively growing all of Parker’s economy.
- * Rebuild government transparency, accountability and trust through open communication and dialog.
- * Strengthen our world-class public safety record.
- * Continue Parker’s legacy as a place to call “home.”
As a Parker Town Council member for eight years, Debbie was an integral part of many special committees and legislative groups. These include:
- Board Member for the Partnership of Douglas County Governments
- Town Liaison to Parker Chamber of Commerce
- Founding member of the Parker Cultural Commission
- Alternate to Denver Regional Council of Governments
- Town Budget Committee member
- Board member for the Douglas County Housing Authority
- Town of Parker Liaison to Douglas County Commissioners
- Parker Legislative Committee
- Town Council Community Policing representative
- Board Liaison for Parker Water and Sanitation District
- Board Liaison for the Council Communications Committee
- Board Liaison for the Parker Senior Center
- Member of the Parks and Recreation Commission
Debbie has been the supporter and advocate of many different organizations and causes, including:
- Women’s Crisis Center advocate
- Parker Task Force Food Bank supporter
- Board Member of Douglas County Cultural Council
- Member and Vice President of Douglas County Republican Women
- Republican delegate to County and State assemblies
- Contact Debbie to learn how to Support Her Campaign or Get Involved!
Candidates for Parker Town Council:
Candidates for the Parker Mayor November 2012
Ask the candidates questions in the comments below each free listing linked above.