Important Dates, Poling Places and Information Links
You must register by October 9 to vote in November 6 General Election
- Voter registrations must be received by the Douglas County Elections Division by Tuesday, Oct. 9.
- Click here for General Election polling places
Registering to vote, affiliating with a party, and obtaining a vote by mail application may be accomplished by visitingGoVoteColorado.com.
A Douglas County resident may: check voter registration status, register to vote, affiliate with a party and apply for a vote-by-mail application:
- To request a ballot by mail, click on this GoVoteColorado.com link.
- To register to vote, click on this GoVoteColorado.com link. You can also elect to receive a ballot by mail.
Voter registration applications and ballot by mail are also available online at our Request a Mail Ballot page or at the Clerk and Recorder’s Election Headquarters at 125 Stephanie Place in Castle Rock and at the Motor Vehicle offices at Park Meadows Center, 9350 Heritage Hills Circle and Highlands Ranch, 2223 W. Wildcat Reserve Pkwy.
For more information on the 2012 General Election, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Douglas County Elections Division at 303-660-7444
Oct 9, 2012
Last day to Register to Vote
Oct 30, 2012
Last day to update mailing address online for the 2012 General Election. Changes may still be made in person.
Nov 6, 2012
Ballots must be in the Elections office by 7:00 p.m. on Election Day
Voter Assistance & Services
- Voting by Mail
Ballot Drop-off Locations
- Voter Assistance Centers
- Early Voting Locations
- Election Day Voting Locations
- Replacement Ballots
- How to Properly Mark A Ballot
- Voting information for Active Duty Military »
- Voting information for US Residents Living Overseas »
- Voting information for College Students »
- View Information about Current Elected Officials»