What could be better than free movies in the park that are family friendly. Bring your own blankets and lawn chairs to enjoy the show which starts at dusk. Colorado summer’s bring a chance of thunderstorms so bring an umbrella and dress yourself and your kids in layers. You can also feel free to bring a picnic supper from home or enjoy one of the restaurants that are nearby before you come to the show.
Free Movies in the Park – A Parker Chamber Signature Event
O’Brien Park Free Movie Schedule 2017
Location: O’Brien Park – Corner of Mainstreet and Parker Road.
Saturday, June 24 “SING”
Saturday, July 15 “Field of Dreams”
Saturday, August 5 “Zootopia”
For local Mainstreet dining we recommend:
- Portofino’s Pizza and Pasta in the strip mall on Mainstreet and Parker Road just South of Baskin Robins
- Tailgate Tavern right across from the park eat on the patio or ask for a to go.
- Swirls Frozen Yogurt in the Parker Station Building
- Nomelie Cupcakes next door to Swirls
- Indochine will pack you a to go meal to take with you to the movies
- Suchine – Sushi TO GO (next door to Indochine)
- Vines Wine Bar right across from the park
- Parker Garage has some of the best food in Parker, be sure to check out their grass fed burgers and truffle fries. A perfect picnic idea.
- There are also multiple fast food options including Taco Bell, McDonalds, Jack in the Box, Subway and Del Taco.
The Parker Chamber also sponsors several other Signature Events throughout the year in Parker including: