What could be better than free movies in the park that are family friendly. Bring your own blankets and lawn chairs to enjoy the show which starts at dusk. Colorado summer’s bring a chance of thunderstorms so bring an umbrella and dress yourself and your kids in layers. You can also feel free to bring a picnic supper from home or enjoy one of the restaurants that are nearby before you come to the show.
Free Movies in the Park – A Parker Chamber Signature Event
O’Brien Park Schedule 2013
- July 20, 2013 – Rise of the Guardians
- August 3, 2013 – Grease
- August 31, 2013 – Pirates of the Caribbean
Location: O’Brien Park – Corner of Mainstreet and Parker Road.
For local Mainstreet dining we recommend:
- Portofinos Pizza and Pasta in the strip mall on Mainstreet and Parker Road just South of Baskin Robins
- Tailgate Tavern right across from the park eat on the patio or ask for a to go.
- Swirls Frozen Yogurt in the Parker Station Building
- Nomelie Cupcakes next door to Swirls
- Indochine will pack you a to go meal to take with you to the movies
- Vines Wine Bar right across from the park
- there are also multiple fast food options including Taco Bell, McDonalds, Jack in the Box, Subway and Del Taco.
This years FREE movies in the Park are are another Parker Chamber Signature Event. The movie screen is being provided and run by the Osgood Team of Realtors.
The Parker Chamber also sponsors several other Signature Events throughout the year in Parker including: